Basic Advantage Combo is a free trial software application from the Calculators & Converters subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-09-28. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003.
Advantage is a Unit Aware calculator that lets you work with feet-inch-fraction dimensional values. Unit Aware means that you can effortlessly compute with units (not just convert). Advantage also includes options to make the calculator work the way you want it to such as: algebraic and RPN entry modes, customizable buttons for unit entry, display precision options, and much more. Our calculators have a clean interface that's easy to read and easy to use and are available for both Windows and Windows Mobile Pocket PC.
Here are some of the features that make Advantage a powerful tool.
UNITS AND CONVERSIONS
- Works with and displays Feet-Inches-Fractions (e.g., 24' 7-3/16")
- User-selectable inch fraction denominator (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 1000)
- Converts among and computes with over 30 different units (ft, m, lb, yd3, etc.), including both English/Imperial and SI/Metric units
- Computes directly with dimensional values (e.g., 70 lb/ft3 x 5 yd3 = 9450 lb)
KEYPADS AND ENTRY LOGIC
- Algebraic and RPN entry modes (user selectable)
- Allows entry of feet-inches-fractions using the decimal key. For example, to enter 4' 3-21/32", you would press  [.]  [.]  
- Allows entry of any denominator (after entering numerator, just press [.] to enter a new denominator)
- Dedicated buttons for picking the units that you use most often (you can assign the units that you want to these buttons)
- Choice of display precision, including fixed decimal places or significant figures
- Option to reduce inch fractions to the least common denominator or leave them unreduced (e.g., 1/2" vs 16/32")
- Option to show or not show a zero before inch fractions (e.g., 5' 0-3/4" vs 5' 3/4")
- "Paperless tape" that keeps your last 20 entries (you can also recall tape values to the main display)
- Memory with 5 locations - all support store, recall, add (M+), and subtract (M-)
- Advanced math functio
Basic Advantage Combo (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.35 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 139 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.